Your privacy is critically important to us. Injobpune is Contact
We, at In Job Pune Educational and Employment Notification blog, it may contain Affiliate Product Links. We are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us, in-line with the applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Personal information (PI) – means any information relating to an identified or identifiable living person. In particular using a common identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person or any other piece of information as per applicable laws and regulations.
We collect information about you or your usage to provide better services to all of our users. We collect information in the following ways:
- Our Advertiser partner’s will ask for personal information, such as, but not limited to your name, email address and telephone number to create/update your account.
- To provide you additional services, Our Advertiser partners may collect your profile information such as, but not limited to education background, work experience, date of birth.
- Our Advertiser partner’s collect information about the services that you use and how you use them such as, but not limited to log information and location information.
- Our Advertiser partner’s collect your personal information such as but not limited to bank details, passport details to assist for study abroad program which includes services like Letter of recommendation, student profile, student visa and application to university programmes.
- When you communicate with Injobpune.com or its Application or use the Injobpune.com platform to communicate with other Members (such as advertisers, colleges/ institutes, etc.), we collect information about your communication and any other additional information you choose to provide.
Processing personal information
Injobpune.com may process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. When showing you tailored ads, we will not associate an identifier from cookies or similar technologies with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
- Our automated systems analyse your content to provide you customised search results, recommendations and specific promotions and offers
- Send alerts and newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same. To unsubscribe, please visit your account settings)
- Improving our website and its content to provide better features and services
- Conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving our products and services.
- Sending you information about our products and services for marketing purposes and promotions.
- Preventing, detecting, investigating and prosecuting crimes (including but not limited to fraud and other financial crimes) in any jurisdiction, identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks
- Establishing, exercising or defending legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seeking professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect your information about Website activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site and some sections/features of the site may not work.
Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; and dates and times that our site has accessed.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on Injobpune.com. Injobpune.com may provide information, including Personal Information, that ‘Injobpune.com collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which Injobpune.com maintains its Web site and mailing lists. Injobpune.com will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Injobpune.com behalf.
Injobpune.com does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties unless such transfer is required for providing relevant services or for purposes legal purposes.
When you are in a relationship with Injobpune.com, your personal information may be transferred to geographies outside India, for the purposes mentioned in this policy or to their local service providers for support in the pursuance of such purposes. Transfers outside India are covered by standard data protection laws.
Injobpune.com makes no representations or warranties regarding how your information is stored or used on third-party servers. We recommend that you review the privacy statement of each third-party site linked from Our Site to determine their use of your personal information.
To use the Site you agree that you must be of minimum age (described in this paragraph below) or older.
In case you are resident of the European Union, the minimum age for these purposes shall be 16, however if local laws require that you must be older in order for Injobpune.com to lawfully provide the services on the Site to you then that older age shall apply as the applicable minimum age.
In all jurisdictions outside the European Union, if you are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must use Injobpune.com under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian or responsible adult.
We restrict access to your Personal Information to employees who we believe reasonably need to know/or that information in order to fulfil their jobs to provide, operate, develop, or improve our products or services.
Injobpune.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except:
- to provide products or services you’ve requested,
- when we have your permission,
- or under the following circumstances:
- We do not provide the information. our marketing partners or Advertising companies may use your personal information When agree there term and condition they communicate with you about their offers. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We transfer information about you if ‘Injobpune.com is acquired by or merged with another company.
- We share your personal information with colleges or educational institutions, etc. based on your browsing behaviour or expression of interest regarding courses, specializations and institutions or in case of applications for admission to such colleges or educational institutions, who may further contact you and process your information for the said purposes.
Injobpune.com displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving for example, women aged 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Injobpune.com does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Injobpune.com advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- Injobpune.com works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. For more information regarding providers of products or services, please refer the section “Third party services” of this policy
Retention of personal information
Your personal information processed by Injobpune.com are kept in a form which permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information are processed in line with legal, regulatory, contractual or statutory obligations as applicable.
At the expiry of such periods, your personal information will be archived to comply with legal/contractual retention obligations or in accordance with applicable statutory limitation periods.
Personalisation of services
To the extent permitted by law, Injobpune.com may record and monitor your communications with us to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and our internal policies. This may include the recording of telephone conversations.
Personalisation of services
You may have the right to invoke certain rights (as per applicable laws and regulations such as GDPR) in relation to your personal information being processed by the Platform.
The Platform may be allowed by law, in particular in case of excessive or manifestly unfounded request, to charge a fee for fulfilling your request, subject to applicable conditions.
You are legally entitled to request details of the personal information we may be holding about you. The Company provides you the ability to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. If at any time you would like to rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your personal information, or you would like to obtain confirmation whether or not your personal information is processed by it, access your personal information, exercise your right to data portability or withdraw your consent to processing, please contact us.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint with a competent Data Protection Authority where existing, concerning the Platform’s compliance with the applicable data protection laws and regulation.
Confidentiality and Security
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Data is important to us and Injobpune.com has invested significant resources to protect the safekeeping and confidentiality of your personal data. When using external service providers acting as processors, we require that they adhere to the same standards as Injobpune.com. Regardless of where your personal information is transferred or stored, we take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that personal data is kept secure.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made there under to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
Injobpune.com operates channels, pages and accounts on some social media sites to inform, assist and engage with you. Injobpune.com monitors and records comments and posts made on these channels about Injobpune.com in order to improve its products and services. Please note that you must not communicate with Injobpune.com through such social media sites the following information:
- Sensitive personal data including (i) special categories of personal data meaning any information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation and (ii) other sensitive personal data such as criminal convictions and offences and national identification number ;
- Excessive, inappropriate, offensive or insulting information towards individuals.
Injobpune.com is not responsible for any information posted on those sites other than the information posted by its employees on its behalf. Injobpune.com is only responsible for its own use of the personal data received through such sites
Injobpune.com reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Injobpune.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise. Injobpune.com does not store any Credit / Debit card details.
Any other personal information shared by you which is not asked by Injobpune.com during registration, either mandatorily or optionally; accounts to wilful and intentional furnishing; and Injobpune.com will not be liable for breach of such information.